TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Orders placed online are processed daily from 10:00am to 5:00pm with an order confirmation sent within 24 hours. Full payment is required upon ordering to guarantee orders.
- If order is placed after 5:00pm, it will be processed the following day while pick up / delivery will only be available 2 days later.
- Merchandise is non-refundable and is not for re-sale or other commercial purposes.
- No exchange for purchases of food products and gift cards.
- In the event of supply difficulties, Regent Hong Kong reserves the right to substitute products of the same value without prior notice.
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is raised or a black rainstorm warning is in effect. In this event, we will contact you by phone or email the following business day to arrange for an alternative delivery time.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, you must declare that you are 18 years old or above. You must ensure that no other person except yourself shall use your login to purchase alcohol products; and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery, otherwise delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time to be agreed between you and us. We reserve the right to levy an additional delivery charge if further delivery attempts are made.
- All images of products are for reference only, Regent Hong Kong reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellation and/or improvements to the products at any time and from time to time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
- In the event of dispute, Regent Hong Kong reserves the right to make the final decision.